The Gut Zoomer assesses bacteria, yeast, viruses, and parasites in the gut microbiome, alongside relevant digestive and inflammatory markers. The panel measures hundreds of species of microbes at once, providing the most comprehensive digestive health test on the market.
If you’re experiencing any of the common symptoms of leaky gut, microbiome imbalance, GI disorders, or abnormal digestion, you may benefit from this panel.
WHY IS THIS TEST IMPORTANT?
- 70% of the immune system lives in the gut microbial.
- Having an imbalanced gut microbiome can lead to various chronic digestive ailments and diseases, including autoimmune disease.
- The Gut Zoomer can aid in detecting root causes of acute or chronic illness that stem from the gastrointestinal tract, with correlations to disease states and health risks, to help you address chronic ailments and develop personalized solutions.
- The Gut Zoomer includes a robust panel of pathogenic bacteria, yeast, viruses, and parasites that are known to cause serious health concerns in humans, so you can have a comprehensive view of potential health threats.
Fatigue (sluggish, tired)
Mood swings (rapid changes)
Rashes or hives
Gas (of any kind)
THE VIBRANT WELLNESS ADVANTAGE
Simple testing with robust results. Perform the Gut Zoomer in the comfort of your home.
Unparalleled specificity and sensitivity. Our proprietary technology detects:
- Over 170 species of bacteria
- 67 pathogenic microorganisms
- Functional markers of digestion and inflammation
- The entirety of genetic information (DNA) from all microorganisms tested
Validated and accredited. Science-backed testing and analysis based on rigorous, ongoing research by clinical experts.
HOW ACCURATE IS THIS TEST?
The Gut Zoomer from Vibrant Wellness utilizes our proprietary microarray hybridization technology platform to simultaneously detect over 300 pathogenic organisms with 99% specificity and 98% sensitivity. This means that your test results are comprehensive and accurate so you can be confident in your results.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR THIS TEST?
For the Gut Zoomer, fasting is not required and there are several pre-test conditions that should be considered before testing.
- wait 14 days after colonoscopy to test
- wait 14-30 days after antibiotics or herbal antimicrobials use
- wait 2-3 days after rectal suppository use
- wait 2 days after aspirin and anti-inflammatory use
- wait 5-14 days after proton pump inhibitor medication use
- wait 2-3 days after over-the-counter antacid use
- wait 2-3 days after use of bentonite clay, betaine HCL, and digestive enzymes use
Laxatives can have a variable effect on digestion and absorption markers but consult with your ordering provider before discontinuing laxatives before Gut Zoomer testing.
Probiotics can be used before a test, and then discontinued or taken to influence the results.